Scale your leadership to meet your current challenges.
Are you ready to let go of beliefs and behaviors that are undermining your effectiveness?
Are you ready to maximize your energy and decrease stress with greater focus and strategy execution?
Are you ready to become a respected leader who cultivates and maintains good relationships with your team and colleagues?
I’ve learned a lot about myself and about getting the best out of others, and I want to share what I’ve learned with you.
For various reasons, clients hire me directly without involving their company. I work corporate leaders who want to have more positive impact within their organizations by optimizing their presence & composure, focus & priorities, and positive influence with their teams and colleagues.
Becoming a better leader is on on-going process. Sometimes it’s hard to know how and what to improve to be more effective without trying to be someone you’re not. I’d love to work with you on that. You don’t need to do it alone.
Based on the specific plan we design together, you get:
- An outside, objective guide, coach, and mentor to take the worry off your shoulders regarding possible ways to approach the issues we identified
- An accountability partner to hold you to your commitments
- Relevant assessments to provide insight into your leadership style
- Focused and productive time to unravel and address the dynamics you’re concerned about
- Practical action plans for implementing your insights
- New ideas and techniques to experiment with
- Easy-to-understand, step-by-step instructions for new techniques to try out
- Confidential role-playing to practice skills and techniques before you apply them
- Time to reflect on what works and what doesn’t
- Lots of laughs to lighten the mood when necessary (and isn’t it usually necessary?)
After we start working together, you will notice:
- Less frustration and greater peace of mind because things are in hand
- More confidence
- Greater leadership presence
- Progress toward the goals and objectives you’ve identified as important
- Better working relationships
- Greater employee engagement
- Increased productivity, morale, and retention due to enhanced employee motivation and commitment