“Working with [Beth] has been life-changing! . . . . I learned to work smarter . . . . [Now, I] leave the office each day with a sense of accomplishment.
— John E., coaching client
Here’s How You’ll Move From Frustrated & Unsure
to Confident & Purposeful
Cultivate Leadership Presence & Composure
Become more authentically “you” and stop feeling like you’re “pretending” you know how to lead others. Let’s face it — you may not have had many great role models. Additionally, you’ll benefit from my mistakes and learning over the years how to get the best from others without relying heavily on your positional authority. Tap into your unique genius and become the leader that employees will clamor to work with!
Reflecting on your experience and practicing new techniques, together we might address any or all of the following:
- Uncover your core values, talents, vulnerabilities, and triggers;
- Transform any limiting beliefs and fears into a mindset that supports and serves you;
- Find the hidden strength in your vulnerabilities;
- Create experiments and an action plan based on trusted feedback to test new approaches and change behaviors that aren’t working;
- Define your unique leadership brand and presence.
Align Your Focus & Priorities
Stop being pulled in a thousand different directions and feeling like you don’t have time for your most important priorities.
Based on your needs, we might explore:
- Decision-making tools to determine and reconcile where to put your energy and attention based company goals and values as well as your personal goals and values; and
- Techniques and systems to increase your focus and personal productivity by honoring your boundaries, availability, and commitments.
Influence Others More Effectively
Gain insight for how to successfully use your influence for positive change with your team and across functions. To do that, you must understand the gaps between what you intend and your actual behavior and communication that are keeping you from being as successful and accepted as you want to be.
If this is an area for improvement for you, we’ll dive into:
- How your natural tendencies help and hinder you as a leader;
- Strategies and guided practice around exerting personal influence, even for tough issues;
- Working collaboratively throughout your company;
- Using powerful everyday communication to engage your team.
“Beth is an excellent coach, analyst and consultant. We have used her services on several occasions to investigate difficult issues and provide solutions which have positively impacted workplace culture and practice. I highly recommend Beth for executive and human resource consultation and coaching.”– Clifton Sanders, PhD., Provost of Academic Affairs, Salt Lake Community College
Become the Effective Leader You are Meant to Be and
Create Psychological Safety with Greater Presence, Focus, and Influence.
Based on your unique needs, when you work with me you get:
- The space to explore your unique situation
- Practical action plans for implementing your insights
- Easy-to-understand, step-by-step instructions for new techniques
- Experienced analysis of employee dynamics with an action plan for moving forward
- Practice role-playing situations to hone skills before you apply them
- A sounding board and accountability partner in me
. . . and so much more.
You will personally experience:
- More credible leadership presence
- Increased confidence
- Better working relationships company-wide
- Maximized talents, efforts, and results for yourself and your team
- Better and faster results due to alignment between goals, communication, and daily work
- Increased team productivity and retention because of higher employee motivation and commitment
You don’t need to do it alone. Find out what it would be like to work together. Schedule a free Discovery/Strategy Session with me to talk about your situation