Are you stressed out — maybe tossing and turning at night wondering how you’re going to take your company to the next level?
Or maybe you feel like you’re in a rocking chair — you’re moving like crazy, but your company is not getting where you want it to go?
What would it be like to get a good night’s sleep, secure in the knowledge that all of your hard work is paying off — that your company is successful beyond your expectations because you know exactly how to execute your goals and that you don’t have to shoulder the burden alone?
What if you had a clear plan for furthering your goals, and what if you could count on your employees to enthusiastically contribute their time, talents, and efforts, too?
In my experience working with leaders in all types of companies, what separates good leaders from the best leaders is the ability to use business skills and people skills to get bottom-line results.
You need an outside perspective.
I work with leaders, like you, to enhance their leadership skills to lead to tangible bottom-line results.
Together we will create a systematic approach that is tailored to your unique situation.
You amp up your leadership and use your unique strengths and abilities. With my approach and your enhanced leadership, you will drive bottom-line results through greater employee morale, productivity, and retention.
And this translates to greater peace of mind for you and more efficiency and profitability for your company.
When you work with me, you will . . .
- Know yourself better by understanding how you come across to others and tweaking your approach for greater effect.
- Align the business more strategically by creating a workplace where everyone’s daily priorities are inline with your company’s mission, vision, and values and current goals.
- Influence others with clearer expectations and daily communication while fostering better working relationships — without creating mixed messages.
“Beth Strathman is an excellent coach, analyst and consultant. We have used her services on several occasions to investigate difficult issues and provide solutions which have positively impacted workplace culture and practice. I highly recommend Beth for executive and human resource consultation and coaching.”
— Clifton Sanders, PhD., Provost of Academic Affairs,
Salt Lake Community College
“Working with [Beth] has been life-changing! . . . . I learned to work smarter . . . . [Now, I] leave the office each day with a sense of accomplishment.
— John E., coaching client
Become the leader you were meant to be.
Legendary coach, John Wooden, once said of women’s basketball coach, Pat Summitt:
Yes, she knows the game. But most of all she studies people. And much of the time that attribute is overlooked. True leaders understand people, they’re able to analyze each one individually and then give each one the treatment they deserve.
You might have the technical “game” of business down pat, but do you really “get” the people side of the business? When we work together, you will learn how to influence your employees to take the right action at the right time. And when you do, you’ll decrease your stress and frustration, increase your confidence and competence, and truly lead your company or area of responsbibility.
Based on your unique needs, you get:
- Practical action plans for implementing your insights
- Easy-to-understand, step-by-step instructions for new techniques
- New ideas and techniques to experiment with
- Analysis of employee dynamics with an action plan for moving forward
- Practice role-playing situations to hone skills before you apply them
- A sounding board and accountability partner in me
. . . and so much more.
You will personally experience:
- More confident leadership presence
- Greater peace of mind
- Better working relationships company-wide
- Maximized employee talents, efforts, and results
- Better and faster results due to alignment between goals, communication, and employee work
- Increased productivity and retention due to higher employee motivation and commitment