Are you stressed out — maybe tossing and turning at night wondering how you’re going to take your company to the next level?
Or maybe you feel like you’re in a rocking chair — you’re moving like crazy, but you’re not accomplishing what you want or need to.
What would it be like to get a good night’s sleep, secure in the knowledge that all of your hard work is paying off — that your company is successful beyond your expectations because you know who you need to be to get the maximum from your employees and to execute your goals . . . and that you don’t have to shoulder the burden alone?!
In my experience working with leaders in all types of companies, I’ve seen what separates okay leaders from the best leaders: it is their ability to become the best version of themselves with integrity, compassion, and accountability.
“Beth Strathman is an excellent coach, analyst and consultant. We have used her services on several occasions to investigate difficult issues and provide solutions which have positively impacted workplace culture and practice. I highly recommend Beth for executive and human resource consultation and coaching.”
— Clifton Sanders, PhD., Provost of Academic Affairs,
Salt Lake Community College
You get an outside perspective.
I work with leaders, like you, to enhance their leadership skills to achieve tangible bottom-line results.
Together we will create an approach that is tailored to your unique situation.
You will take your leadership to another level while using your unique strengths and abilities. Using your enhanced leadership, you will drive bottom-line results through greater employee morale, productivity, and retention. And less stress and worry for you!
And this translates to greater peace of mind for you and more efficiency and profitability for your company.
When you work with me, you will . . .
- Know yourself better by understanding how you come across to others and tweaking your approach for greater effect.
- Align the business more strategically by creating a workplace where everyone’s daily priorities are inline with your company’s mission, vision, and values and current goals.
- Influence others with clearer expectations and daily communication while fostering better working relationships — without creating mixed messages.
“Working with [Beth] has been life-changing! . . . . I learned to work smarter . . . . [Now, I] leave the office each day with a sense of accomplishment.
— John E., coaching client
Become the leader you are meant to be.
Based on your unique needs, you get:
- Practical action plans for implementing your insights
- Easy-to-understand, step-by-step instructions for new techniques
- Analysis of employee dynamics with an action plan for moving forward
- Practice role-playing situations to hone skills before you apply them
- A sounding board and accountability partner in me
. . . and so much more.
You will personally experience:
- More confident leadership presence
- Greater peace of mind
- Better working relationships company-wide
- Maximized employee talents, efforts, and results
- Better and faster results due to alignment between goals, communication, and employee work
- Increased productivity and retention due to higher employee motivation and commitment